“The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.”
- Ralph Blum,
writer and cultural anthropologist
Counselling for a range of issues including mental wellness, daily challenges, life transitions, and career management.
50 minutes -
$140 (weekdays before 5pm),
$150 (Saturday morning).
For couples facing difficulties in conflict-resolution and communication, looking for premarital counselling, or seeking to strengthen their relationship.
60 minutes -
$170 (weekdays before 5pm),
$185 (Saturday morning).
Workplaces are more productive when employees are mentally and emotionally well. Customize a plan to suit your corporate needs.
Variable pricing; please enquire.
Hi, I'm Lena. I truly believe each of us has the ability to resolve roadblocks in our own life. When the going gets tough though, we may need a little help.
As a counsellor, I journey with clients to ease life's challenges. In doing so, I aim to offer hope, help improve their mental and emotional wellbeing, and bring about positive behavioural changes. My experience includes work in a social service agency, where I walked through issues with clients ranging in age from 17 to more than 70 years.
Before I felt a calling to enter the helping profession, I spent close to two decades as an editor and writer with Bloomberg and Dow Jones. I understand the difficulties of working in the corporate world and the stresses of major life changes.
As a Singaporean who has lived and worked in Beijing, Melbourne and Tokyo, I am sensitive to the diversity in background and cultures of each client I encounter. As a mother of two kids in primary school, I am also able to support parents facing behavioural and relationship issues with their children as they juggle work and family.
Let's journey together to ease your challenges.
Get in touch today.
Master of Counselling - Swinburne University of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology - College of Allied Educators
Bachelor of Arts (Journalism) - RMIT University
Provisional Clinical Member - Singapore Association for Counselling
Certified Transactional Analysis Practitioner - USATAA
Choice Theory / Reality Therapy, Stage I
- William Glasser Institute
Certified facilitator for Prepare / Enrich premarital and marriage assessment
Choice Theory / Reality Therapy
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
When a situation appears to be insurmountable, reframing our thoughts and adopting a different approach can be helpful in turning things around. Through the counselling journey, I hope clients will begin to see that I.M.POSSIBLE even when things may seem IMPOSSIBLE.
TERMS & FAQS
How many sessions will I need?
- Some clients find themselves managing better after a few sessions, while others may need more sessions over months or longer to work through deep-seated issues and truly experience the therapeutic benefits.
An effective counselling process requires commitment to attend sessions regularly and a genuine desire by the client to work toward change. The number of sessions will vary, depending on individual needs and issues.
What can I expect during the first session?
- The counsellor will ask questions to get to know you, find out why you are seeking counselling, and understand your life situation. You are encouraged to be open and honest about your feelings and experiences.
Can I reschedule or cancel my appointment?
- If you are unable to make it for your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the time your session is scheduled to begin.
Clients who don't turn up for an appointment, or cancel/reschedule with less than 48 hours' notice by email, will be charged the full session fee. We may consider a partial waiver on a case-by-case basis with relevant supporting documents, such as a medical certificate. Rescheduling of an appointment is subject to the counsellor's and room availability.
When is payment due?
- For the first session, please make payment at least 48 hours in advance to confirm the appointment and room booking. Subsequent payments are due after each counselling session, on the same day.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment by cash, PayLah and PayNow.
** We are not the right resource to address crises or emergencies.
If you are facing a crisis, or for emergencies between sessions, please visit the nearest hospital or contact the following right away:
- Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour hotline: 1767
- Institute of Mental Health (IMH) 24-hour mental health helpline: 6389 2222
- Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF): 995 (emergency medical services), 70995 (emergency SMS)
- Police: 999 (emergencies), 71999 (emergency SMS)
Click here to make an appointment.
You can also email
with your name, phone number, and a short description of what you'd like to work on in therapy.
We seek your understanding that we are unable to provide an in-depth discussion by email or messages.
Mon: 8:30am - 4 pm (last appointment)
Anson / Dempsey
Tue: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (last appointment)
Fri: 8:30 am - 4 pm (last appointment)
Anson / Dempsey
Sat: 8:30 - 11 am (last appointment)